Salicylic acid inhibits jasmonic acid-induced resistance of Arabidopsis thaliana to Spodoptera exigua
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1643–1653, June 2004
How to Cite
Cipollini, D., Enright, S., Traw, M. B. and Bergelson, J. (2004), Salicylic acid inhibits jasmonic acid-induced resistance of Arabidopsis thaliana to Spodoptera exigua. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1643–1653. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02161.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Received 27 October 2003; revision received 29 January 2004; accepted 29 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!