Stocking impact and migration pattern in an anadromous brown trout (Salmo trutta) complex: where have all the stocked spawning sea trout gone?
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1433–1445, June 2004
How to Cite
Ruzzante, D. E., Hansen, M. M., Meldrup, D. and Ebert, K. M. (2004), Stocking impact and migration pattern in an anadromous brown trout (Salmo trutta) complex: where have all the stocked spawning sea trout gone?. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1433–1445. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02162.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
- Received 29 November 2003; revision received 29 January 2004; accepted 29 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!