Spatio-temporal variation in the genetic composition of wild populations of pearl oyster (Pinctada margaritifera cumingii) in French Polynesia following 10 years of juvenile translocation
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 2001–2007, July 2004
How to Cite
Arnaud-Haond, S., Vonau, V., Bonhomme, F., Boudry, P., Blanc, F., Prou, J., Seaman, T. and Goyard, E. (2004), Spatio-temporal variation in the genetic composition of wild populations of pearl oyster (Pinctada margaritifera cumingii) in French Polynesia following 10 years of juvenile translocation. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2001–2007. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02188.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Received 9 September 2003; revision received 11 January 2004; accepted 19 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!