Limited phylogeographical structure across Eurasia in two red wood ant species Formica pratensis and F. lugubris (Hymenoptera, Formicidae)
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1849–1858, July 2004
How to Cite
Goropashnaya, A. V., Fedorov, V. B., Seifert, B. and Pamilo, P. (2004), Limited phylogeographical structure across Eurasia in two red wood ant species Formica pratensis and F. lugubris (Hymenoptera, Formicidae). Molecular Ecology, 13: 1849–1858. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02189.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Received 4 December 2003; revision received 19 February 2004; accepted 19 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!