Differential population structuring of two closely related fish species, the mackerel (Scomber scombrus) and the chub mackerel (Scomber japonicus), in the Mediterranean Sea
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1785–1798, July 2004
How to Cite
ZARDOYA, R., CASTILHO, R., GRANDE, C., FAVRE-KREY, L., CAETANO, S., MARCATO, S., KREY, G. and PATARNELLO, T. (2004), Differential population structuring of two closely related fish species, the mackerel (Scomber scombrus) and the chub mackerel (Scomber japonicus), in the Mediterranean Sea. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1785–1798. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02198.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Received 13 November 2003; revision received 1 March 2004; accepted 1 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!