Specialization and habitat: spatial and environmental effects on abundance and genetic diversity of forest generalist and specialist Carabus species
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1815–1826, July 2004
How to Cite
BROUAT, C., CHEVALLIER, H., MEUSNIER, S., NOBLECOURT, T. and RASPLUS, J.-Y. (2004), Specialization and habitat: spatial and environmental effects on abundance and genetic diversity of forest generalist and specialist Carabus species. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1815–1826. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02206.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
- Received 11 December 2003; revision received 12 March 2004; accepted 12 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!