Phylogeographical structure, distribution and genetic variation of the green algae Ulva intestinalis and U. compressa (Chlorophyta) in the Baltic Sea area
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2257–2265, August 2004
How to Cite
LESKINEN, E., ALSTRÖM-RAPAPORT, C. and PAMILO, P. (2004), Phylogeographical structure, distribution and genetic variation of the green algae Ulva intestinalis and U. compressa (Chlorophyta) in the Baltic Sea area. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2257–2265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02219.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Received 26 January 2004; revision received 25 March 2004; accepted 25 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!