Population genetics after fragmentation: the case of the endangered Spanish imperial eagle (Aquila adalberti)
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2243–2255, August 2004
How to Cite
MARTÍNEZ-CRUZ, B., GODOY, J. A. and NEGRO, J. J. (2004), Population genetics after fragmentation: the case of the endangered Spanish imperial eagle (Aquila adalberti). Molecular Ecology, 13: 2243–2255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02220.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Received 24 February 2004; revision received 25 March 2004; accepted 25 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!