Living with uncertainty: genetic imprints of climate shifts in East Pacific anchovy (Engraulis mordax) and sardine (Sardinops sagax)
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2169–2182, August 2004
How to Cite
LECOMTE, F., GRANT, W. S., DODSON, J. J., RODRÍGUEZ-SÁNCHEZ, R. and BOWEN, B. W. (2004), Living with uncertainty: genetic imprints of climate shifts in East Pacific anchovy (Engraulis mordax) and sardine (Sardinops sagax). Molecular Ecology, 13: 2169–2182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02229.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Received 10 January 2004; revision received 7 April 2004; accepted 7 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!