Colony structure and parentage in wild colonies of co-operatively breeding Damaraland mole-rats suggest incest avoidance alone may not maintain reproductive skew
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2371–2379, August 2004
How to Cite
BURLAND, T. M., BENNETT, N. C., JARVIS, J. U. M. and FAULKES, C. G. (2004), Colony structure and parentage in wild colonies of co-operatively breeding Damaraland mole-rats suggest incest avoidance alone may not maintain reproductive skew. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2371–2379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02233.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Received 7 February 2004; revision received 7 April 2004; accepted 7 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!