Present address: Department of Biology, Ecology and Evolution, University of Fribourg. Chemin du Musée 10, 1700 Fribourg, Switzerland.
Natural hybridization between Senecio jacobaea and Senecio aquaticus: molecular and chemical evidence
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2267–2274, August 2004
How to Cite
KIRK, H., MÁČEL, M., KLINKHAMER, P. G. L. and VRIELING, K. (2004), Natural hybridization between Senecio jacobaea and Senecio aquaticus: molecular and chemical evidence. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2267–2274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02235.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 18 February 2004; revision received 7 April 2004; accepted 7 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!