Nest architecture and genetic differentiation in a species complex of Australian stingless bees
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2317–2331, August 2004
How to Cite
FRANCK, P., CAMERON, E., GOOD, G., RASPLUS, J.-Y. and OLDROYD, B. P. (2004), Nest architecture and genetic differentiation in a species complex of Australian stingless bees. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2317–2331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02236.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Received 10 February 2004; revision received 5 April 2004; accepted 5 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!