Geographic genetic architecture of pocket gopher (Thomomys bottae) populations in Baja California, Mexico
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2287–2301, August 2004
How to Cite
ALVAREZ-CASTAÑEDA, S. T. and PATTON, J. L. (2004), Geographic genetic architecture of pocket gopher (Thomomys bottae) populations in Baja California, Mexico. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2287–2301. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02243.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Received 7 February 2004; revision received 21 April 2004; accepted 21 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!