Chloroplast haplotype variation among monoecious and dioecious populations of Sagittaria latifolia (Alismataceae) in eastern North America
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2699–2707, September 2004
How to Cite
DORKEN, M. E. and BARRETT, S. C. H. (2004), Chloroplast haplotype variation among monoecious and dioecious populations of Sagittaria latifolia (Alismataceae) in eastern North America. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2699–2707. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02246.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Received 17 February 2004; revision received 30 April 2004; accepted 30 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!