The impact of microsatellite electromorph size homoplasy on multilocus population structure estimates in a tropical tree (Corythophora alta) and an anadromous fish (Morone saxatilis)
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2579–2588, September 2004
How to Cite
ADAMS, R. I., BROWN, K. M. and HAMILTON, M. B. (2004), The impact of microsatellite electromorph size homoplasy on multilocus population structure estimates in a tropical tree (Corythophora alta) and an anadromous fish (Morone saxatilis). Molecular Ecology, 13: 2579–2588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02256.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Received 3 February 2004; revision received 7 May 2004; accepted 18 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!