Variation in mitochondrial DNA reveals multiple distant glacial refugia in black spruce (Picea mariana), a transcontinental North American conifer
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2735–2747, September 2004
How to Cite
JARAMILLO-CORREA, J. P., BEAULIEU, J. and BOUSQUET, J. (2004), Variation in mitochondrial DNA reveals multiple distant glacial refugia in black spruce (Picea mariana), a transcontinental North American conifer. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2735–2747. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02258.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
- Received 17 February 2004; revision received 18 May 2004; accepted 18 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!