Present address: Centre for Rhizobium Studies, School of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Division of Science, Murdoch University, South Street, Perth 6150, Western Australia.
Diversity and specificity of Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae on wild and cultivated legumes
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2435–2444, August 2004
How to Cite
MUTCH, L. A. and YOUNG, J. P. W. (2004), Diversity and specificity of Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae on wild and cultivated legumes. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2435–2444. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02259.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Received 17 February 2004; revision received 18 May 2004; accepted 18 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!