Temporal changes in allele frequencies and low effective population size in greater prairie-chickens
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2617–2630, September 2004
How to Cite
JOHNSON, J. A., BELLINGER, M. R., TOEPFER, J. E. and DUNN, P. (2004), Temporal changes in allele frequencies and low effective population size in greater prairie-chickens. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2617–2630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02264.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Received 2 March 2004; revision received 20 May 2004; accepted 20 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!