Sex-specific correlation between heterozygosity and clone size in the trematode Schistosma mansoni
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2859–2864, September 2004
How to Cite
PRUGNOLLE, F., CHOISY, M., THÉRON, A., DURAND, P. and DE MEEÛS, T. (2004), Sex-specific correlation between heterozygosity and clone size in the trematode Schistosma mansoni. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2859–2864. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02273.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Received 8 March 2004; revision received 7 May 2004; accepted 28 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!