Inbreeding and population structure of the potato cyst nematode (Globodera pallida) in its native area (Peru)
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2899–2908, October 2004
How to Cite
PICARD, D., PLANTARD, O., SCURRAH, M. and MUGNIÉRY, D. (2004), Inbreeding and population structure of the potato cyst nematode (Globodera pallida) in its native area (Peru). Molecular Ecology, 13: 2899–2908. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02275.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Received 30 April 2004; revision received 28 May 2004; accepted 28 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!