Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture.
Somatic mutation-mediated evolution of herbicide resistance in the nonindigenous invasive plant hydrilla (Hydrilla verticillata)
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 3229–3237, October 2004
How to Cite
MICHEL, A., ARIAS, R. S., SCHEFFLER, B. E., DUKE, S. O., NETHERLAND, M. and DAYAN, F. E. (2004), Somatic mutation-mediated evolution of herbicide resistance in the nonindigenous invasive plant hydrilla (Hydrilla verticillata). Molecular Ecology, 13: 3229–3237. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02280.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Received 17 December 2003; revision received 26 April 2004; accepted 7 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!