Phylogeographical insights into the origins of the Squalius alburnoides complex via multiple hybridization events
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2807–2817, September 2004
How to Cite
CUNHA, C., COELHO, M. M., CARMONA, J. A. and DOADRIO, I. (2004), Phylogeographical insights into the origins of the Squalius alburnoides complex via multiple hybridization events. Molecular Ecology, 13: 2807–2817. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02283.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Received 18 February 2004; revision received 16 June 2004; accepted 16 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!