Past and present patterns of connectivity among populations of four cryptic species of freshwater mussels Velesunio spp. (Hyriidae) in central Australia
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 3197–3212, October 2004
How to Cite
HUGHES, J., BAKER, A. M., BARTLETT, C., BUNN, S., GOUDKAMP, K. and SOMERVILLE, J. (2004), Past and present patterns of connectivity among populations of four cryptic species of freshwater mussels Velesunio spp. (Hyriidae) in central Australia. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3197–3212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02305.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Received 8 March 2004; revision received 14 June 2004; accepted 2 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!