No suggestion of hybridization between the vulnerable black-faced impala (Aepyceros melampus petersi) and the common impala (A. m. melampus) in Etosha National Park, Namibia
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 3007–3019, October 2004
How to Cite
LORENZEN, E. D. and SIEGISMUND, H. R. (2004), No suggestion of hybridization between the vulnerable black-faced impala (Aepyceros melampus petersi) and the common impala (A. m. melampus) in Etosha National Park, Namibia. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3007–3019. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02308.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Received 1 April 2004; revision received 25 June 2004; accepted 9 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!