Present address: Uppsala University, Institute of Ecology and Evolution, Department of Conservation Biology and Genetics, Norbyvägen 18D, Uppsala SE−75236, Sweden
Chloroplast DNA variation and postglacial recolonization of common ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.) in Europe
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 3437–3452, November 2004
How to Cite
HEUERTZ, M., FINESCHI, S., ANZIDEI, M., PASTORELLI, R., SALVINI, D., PAULE, L., FRASCARIA-LACOSTE, N., HARDY, O. J., VEKEMANS, X. and VENDRAMIN, G. G. (2004), Chloroplast DNA variation and postglacial recolonization of common ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.) in Europe. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3437–3452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02333.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Received 23 April 2004; revision received 26 July 2004; accepted 26 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!