Hidden Floridian biodiversity: mitochondrial and nuclear gene trees reveal four cryptic species within the scorched mussel, Brachidontes exustus, species complex
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 3527–3542, November 2004
How to Cite
LEE, T. and Ó FOIGHIL, D. (2004), Hidden Floridian biodiversity: mitochondrial and nuclear gene trees reveal four cryptic species within the scorched mussel, Brachidontes exustus, species complex. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3527–3542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02337.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Received 13 May 2004; revision received 3 August 2004; accepted 3 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!