Mitochondrial gene diversity in the common vole Microtus arvalis shaped by historical divergence and local adaptations
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 3501–3514, November 2004
How to Cite
FINK, S., EXCOFFIER, L. and HECKEL, G. (2004), Mitochondrial gene diversity in the common vole Microtus arvalis shaped by historical divergence and local adaptations. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3501–3514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02351.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Received 27 May 2004; revision received 3 August 2004; accepted 21 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!