Hybrid zone structure and the potential role of selection in hybridizing populations of native westslope cutthroat trout (Oncorhynchus clarki lewisi) and introduced rainbow trout (O. mykiss)
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3735–3749, December 2004
How to Cite
RUBIDGE, E. M. and TAYLOR, E. B. (2004), Hybrid zone structure and the potential role of selection in hybridizing populations of native westslope cutthroat trout (Oncorhynchus clarki lewisi) and introduced rainbow trout (O. mykiss). Molecular Ecology, 13: 3735–3749. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02355.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Received 18 February 2004; revision received 19 August 2004; accepted 19 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!