Mitochondrial DNA differentiation between two forms of trout Salmo letnica, endemic to the Balkan Lake Ohrid, reflects their reproductive isolation
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3633–3644, December 2004
How to Cite
SELL, J. and SPIRKOVSKI, Z. (2004), Mitochondrial DNA differentiation between two forms of trout Salmo letnica, endemic to the Balkan Lake Ohrid, reflects their reproductive isolation. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3633–3644. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02362.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Received 30 April 2004; revision received 9 July 2004; accepted 26 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!