Prevalence and differential host-specificity of two avian blood parasite genera in the Australo-Papuan region
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3829–3844, December 2004
How to Cite
BEADELL, J. S., GERING, E., AUSTIN, J., DUMBACHER, J. P., PEIRCE, M. A., PRATT, T. K., ATKINSON, C. T. and FLEISCHER, R. C. (2004), Prevalence and differential host-specificity of two avian blood parasite genera in the Australo-Papuan region. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3829–3844. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02363.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Received 15 June 2004; revision received 2 September 2004; accepted 2 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!