Present address: Department of Biology, US Air Force Academy, USAFA, Colorado 80840, USA
Mating frequency, within-colony relatedness and male production in a yellow jacket wasp, Dolichovespula arenaria
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3703–3707, December 2004
How to Cite
FREIBURGER, B. J., BREED, M. D. and METCALF, J. L. (2004), Mating frequency, within-colony relatedness and male production in a yellow jacket wasp, Dolichovespula arenaria. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3703–3707. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02372.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Received 10 June 2004; revision received 9 September 2004; accepted 9 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!