Impacts of gene flow and logging history on the local genetic structure of a scattered tree species, Sorbus torminalis L. Crantz
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3689–3702, December 2004
How to Cite
ODDOU-MURATORIO, S., DEMESURE-MUSCH, B., PÉLISSIER, R. and GOUYON, P.-H. (2004), Impacts of gene flow and logging history on the local genetic structure of a scattered tree species, Sorbus torminalis L. Crantz. Molecular Ecology, 13: 3689–3702. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02373.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Received 27 May 2004; revision received 18 August 2004; accepted 9 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!