FAST TRACK: Legacy lost: genetic variability and population size of extirpated US grey wolves (Canis lupus)
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 9–17, January 2005
How to Cite
LEONARD, J. A., VILÀ, C. and WAYNE, R. K. (2005), FAST TRACK: Legacy lost: genetic variability and population size of extirpated US grey wolves (Canis lupus). Molecular Ecology, 14: 9–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02389.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Received 14 July 2004; revision received 30 September 2004; accepted 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!