Genetic exchange across a hybrid zone within the Iberian endemic golden-striped salamander, Chioglossa lusitanica
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 245–254, January 2005
How to Cite
SEQUEIRA, F., ALEXANDRINO, J., ROCHA, S., ARNTZEN, J. W. and FERRAND, N. (2005), Genetic exchange across a hybrid zone within the Iberian endemic golden-striped salamander, Chioglossa lusitanica. Molecular Ecology, 14: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02390.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Received 03 June 2004; revision received 30 September 2004; accepted 01 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!