Evidence for male dispersal along the coasts but no migration in pelagic waters in dusky dolphins (Lagenorhynchus obscurus)
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 107–121, January 2005
How to Cite
CASSENS, I., VAN WAEREBEEK, K., BEST, P. B., TZIKA, A., VAN HELDEN, A. L., CRESPO, E. A. and MILINKOVITCH, M. C. (2005), Evidence for male dispersal along the coasts but no migration in pelagic waters in dusky dolphins (Lagenorhynchus obscurus). Molecular Ecology, 14: 107–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02407.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Received 23 May 2004; revision received 15 October 2004; accepted 15 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!