Patterns of genetic diversity and migration in increasingly fragmented and declining orang-utan (Pongo pygmaeus) populations from Sabah, Malaysia
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 441–456, February 2005
How to Cite
GOOSSENS, B., CHIKHI, L., JALIL, M. F., ANCRENAZ, M., LACKMAN-ANCRENAZ, I., MOHAMED, M., ANDAU, P. and BRUFORD, M. W. (2005), Patterns of genetic diversity and migration in increasingly fragmented and declining orang-utan (Pongo pygmaeus) populations from Sabah, Malaysia. Molecular Ecology, 14: 441–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02421.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Received 3 August 2004; revision received 19 October 2004; accepted 22 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!