High specificity generally characterizes mycorrhizal association in rare lady's slipper orchids, genus Cypripedium
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 613–626, February 2005
How to Cite
SHEFFERSON, R. P., WEIß, M., KULL, T. and TAYLOR, D. L. (2005), High specificity generally characterizes mycorrhizal association in rare lady's slipper orchids, genus Cypripedium. Molecular Ecology, 14: 613–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02424.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 31 August 2004; revision received 4 November 2004; accepted 4 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!