Present address: CRIOBE (Centre de Recherches Insulaires et Observatoire de l’Environnement), BP 1013 Papetoai, Moorea, French Polynesia.
Patterns of genetic variation do not correlate with geographical distance in the reef-building coral Pocillopora meandrina in the South Pacific
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1861–1868, June 2005
How to Cite
MAGALON, H., ADJEROUD, M. and VEUILLE, M. (2005), Patterns of genetic variation do not correlate with geographical distance in the reef-building coral Pocillopora meandrina in the South Pacific. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1861–1868. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02430.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Received 3 August 2004; revision received 10 November 2004; accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!