Present address: Département des Sciences du Bois et de la Forêt, Pavillon Abitibi-Price, Université Laval, Québec, G1K-7P4, Canada
SHORT COMMUNICATION: Do farmers reduce genetic diversity when they domesticate tropical trees? A case study from Amazonia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 497–501, February 2005
How to Cite
HOLLINGSWORTH, P. M., DAWSON, I. K., GOODALL-COPESTAKE, W. P., RICHARDSON, J. E., WEBER, J. C., SOTELO MONTES, C. and PENNINGTON, R. T. (2005), SHORT COMMUNICATION: Do farmers reduce genetic diversity when they domesticate tropical trees? A case study from Amazonia. Molecular Ecology, 14: 497–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02431.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 16 September 2004; revision accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!