Present address: Laboratory Evolution & Diversité Biologique, UMR 5174, University Paul Sabatier, 118 route de Narbonne, F-31062 Toulouse, France; Fax: +41 41 216 924165; E-mail: email@example.com
Brood size modifications affect plumage bacterial assemblages of European starlings
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 639–646, February 2005
How to Cite
LUCAS, F. S., MOUREAU, B., JOURDIE, V. and HEEB, P. (2005), Brood size modifications affect plumage bacterial assemblages of European starlings. Molecular Ecology, 14: 639–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02436.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 24 June 2004; revision received 30 September 2004; accepted 18 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!