Male nest site fidelity and female serial polyandry in lingcod (Ophiodon elongatus, Hexagrammidae)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 653–660, February 2005
How to Cite
KING, J. R. and WITHLER, R. E. (2005), Male nest site fidelity and female serial polyandry in lingcod (Ophiodon elongatus, Hexagrammidae). Molecular Ecology, 14: 653–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02438.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 24 June 2004; revision received 4 November 2004; accepted 29 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!