Phylogeography of a nematode (Heligmosomoides polygyrus) in the western Palearctic region: persistence of northern cryptic populations during ice ages?
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 765–779, March 2005
How to Cite
NIEBERDING, C., LIBOIS, R., DOUADY, C. J., MORAND, S. and MICHAUX, J. R. (2005), Phylogeography of a nematode (Heligmosomoides polygyrus) in the western Palearctic region: persistence of northern cryptic populations during ice ages?. Molecular Ecology, 14: 765–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02440.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
- Received 27 July 2004; revision received 29 October 2004; accepted 29 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!