Genetic changes associated to declining populations of Formica ants in fragmented forest landscape
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 733–742, March 2005
How to Cite
MÄKI-PETÄYS, H., ZAKHAROV, A., VILJAKAINEN, L., CORANDER, J. and PAMILO, P. (2005), Genetic changes associated to declining populations of Formica ants in fragmented forest landscape. Molecular Ecology, 14: 733–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02444.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
- Received 30 September 2004; revision received 29 November 2004; accepted 29 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!