Population genetic structure of annual and perennial populations of Zostera marina L. along the Pacific coast of Baja California and the Gulf of California
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 711–722, March 2005
How to Cite
MUÑIZ-SALAZAR, R., TALBOT, S. L., SAGE, G. K., WARD, D. H. and CABELLO-PASINI, A. (2005), Population genetic structure of annual and perennial populations of Zostera marina L. along the Pacific coast of Baja California and the Gulf of California. Molecular Ecology, 14: 711–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02454.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Received 26 August 2004; revision received 5 December 2004; accepted 5 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!