Genetic structure, introgression, and a narrow hybrid zone between northern and California spotted owls (Strix occidentalis)
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1109–1120, April 2005
How to Cite
BARROWCLOUGH, G. F., GROTH, J. G., MERTZ, L. A. and GUTIÉRREZ, R. J. (2005), Genetic structure, introgression, and a narrow hybrid zone between northern and California spotted owls (Strix occidentalis). Molecular Ecology, 14: 1109–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02465.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Received 13 September 2004; revision received 17 December 2004; accepted 17 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!