Old fish in a young lake: stone loach (Pisces: Barbatula barbatula) populations in Lake Constance are genetically isolated by distance
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1229–1239, April 2005
How to Cite
BARLUENGA, M. and MEYER, A. (2005), Old fish in a young lake: stone loach (Pisces: Barbatula barbatula) populations in Lake Constance are genetically isolated by distance. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1229–1239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02468.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
- Received 11 August 2004; revision received 7 December 2004; accepted 7 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!