Tracing an invasion: landbridges, refugia, and the phylogeography of the Neotropical rattlesnake (Serpentes: Viperidae: Crotalus durissus)
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1095–1108, April 2005
How to Cite
WÜSTER, W., FERGUSON, J. E., QUIJADA-MASCAREÑAS, J. A., POOK, C. E., DA GRAÇA SALOMÃO, M. and THORPE, R. S. (2005), Tracing an invasion: landbridges, refugia, and the phylogeography of the Neotropical rattlesnake (Serpentes: Viperidae: Crotalus durissus). Molecular Ecology, 14: 1095–1108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02471.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 27 October 2004; revision received 17 December 2004; accepted 17 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!