Microsatellite variation and structure of 28 populations of the common wetland plant, Lychnis flos-cuculi L., in a fragmented landscape
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 991–1000, April 2005
How to Cite
GALEUCHET, D. J., PERRET, C. and FISCHER, M. (2005), Microsatellite variation and structure of 28 populations of the common wetland plant, Lychnis flos-cuculi L., in a fragmented landscape. Molecular Ecology, 14: 991–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02485.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- Received 9 August 2004; revision received 3 December 2004; accepted 6 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!