Genetic structure and history of populations of the deep-sea fish Helicolenus dactylopterus (Delaroche, 1809) inferred from mtDNA sequence analysis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1343–1354, April 2005
How to Cite
ABOIM, M. A., MENEZES, G. M., SCHLITT, T. and ROGERS, A. D. (2005), Genetic structure and history of populations of the deep-sea fish Helicolenus dactylopterus (Delaroche, 1809) inferred from mtDNA sequence analysis. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1343–1354. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02518.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Received 9 September 2004; revision received 6 January 2005; accepted 26 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!