The history and geography of diversification within the butterfly genus Lycaeides in North America
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1741–1754, May 2005
How to Cite
NICE, C. C., ANTHONY, N., GELEMBIUK, G., RATERMAN, D. and FFRENCH-CONSTANT, R. (2005), The history and geography of diversification within the butterfly genus Lycaeides in North America. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1741–1754. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02527.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Received 13 October 2004; revision received 18 January 2005; accepted 7 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!